I finally have one for our little family. It took me a bit of time to figure out all the editing and things like that. I'm sure there is much more learning curve to go so bare with me.
Today is COLD and snowy, most if not all of the schools are closed around the area since we got about 8 inches (by my calculation). Aiden loves the snow, he thinks its soapy bubbles..."Look at all the bubbles Mommy!" "It's the bath!" When we were driving yesterday he was upset all the trees were "dirty" though...I had to explain it was snow, but he still didn't like it. I love my little OCD'er, maybe in a few years he will be my little driveway shoveler...hmm...maybe we should have more kids! : )
Yay! Way to go... I'll follow you and add you to my blog.
ReplyDeleteLove the bubbles comment. lol
Congrats on your blog. Aiden is precious!!! I can't wait until Hunter starts talking more.
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE the top of your blog, not just the pic.... ;) but the fonts and templet is just too cute!!!
Have a great day!!!
PS I signed up as a follower... now I am gonna stalk you!! :)
Yay! Thanks for the comments...and I like stalkers...well, the ones I know at least. Thanks Heather and for the great pics! I will figure out the follow thing tomorrow and get yours added Annessa!
ReplyDelete